Friday, April 30, 2010

Mothers Day

Wow time has really flown by I still don't have a real space for my crafts and wish I did so I could make tons of Mothers Day cards. I really think that Mothers day is really great because Mothers are really amazing and should have a whole week for Moms! I think that Moms should totally be celebrated, Moms are great; Moms are like best friends! There's nothing like a Mom! Hope to soon put up a pic of a Mothers Day card just need to find the time and space to get it done, hey maybe for Mothers Day I'll have my own space to work on my crafts and card making, ;-)! Hey hoping and praying doesn't hurt!! Lol Anyone have any ideas for Mothers Day cards? Flowers, butterflies, or my favorite, Dragonflies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Smiles that would be a great theme for a mom's day card.I think being a mom, a smile always makes it worth while.

    ReplyDelete